WE MAKE WEBSITES
The term “Grand Adventures Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bridgefoot Studio, Maldon Road, Kelvedon, Essex, CO5 9BE.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You don't need cookies enabled to place an order with us online or to browse our website. Some features of the site such as social media buttons (e.g. Facebook) may only work with cookies enabled however. In some cases these features are made possible by carefully selected third party companies such as YouTube, Google and AddThis who drop their own cookies in order to provide their service.
Although cookies won't harm your computer or mobile device and don't hold sensitive information about you, you can restrict, block or delete cookies via your browser (check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser or mobile device for guidance on how to do this).
Here's a list of the main sources of cookies that may be deployed when you use grandadventures.co.uk:-
grandadventures.co.uk - website personalisation features
google.com - performance tracking and marketing
Performance tracking cookies tell us how you found us and which website you came from. This helps us know which of our online marketing channels are working best and allows us to reward our partner sites for introducing you to us. It also helps us see how you use our website so we can improve your experience.
If you need to contact us via our online forms we only ask you for the minimum information needed. Your details are only accessible to authorised staff and will only be used by ourselves or associated agencies in order to perform the services required of us. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party under any other circumstances.
If you have any issues with our privacy, security or cookie policies please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fancy a chat?
Grand Adventures Ltd, 52 Park Lane, Earls Colne, Colchester, Essex, CO6 2RH
Who are we?
Glad you asked! We design and build websites for small to medium businesses wherever they may be in the world, from single page sites to fully functional, database driven ecommerce sites.
Grand Adventures was born in 1998 as a software consultancy and has been building websites for ourselves and others since 2002.
Copyright Grand Adventures Ltd 2014